Are you a Fool for Romance?

I know I am!

This month, being a fool for romance can really pay off. Thanks to the talented, and organized, Crystal Rain Love, 27 romance authors (including myself) have gathered together to create an amazing prizes  including signed books, bath and body sets, candles, bookmarks, gift cards (I'm giving away Tickle n Taste body powder) ; ) Also this year, we will be giving away a Kindle. Yes, you read that right. What better way to read your favorite romance authors!

So, I bet you're asking what you have to do. Visit any of the authors blogs and do what's asked. For instance, tomorrow I'll be posting a blog and a comment puts you in the running for the grand prize!

A comment for a huge grand prize and a Kindle... I'm wishing I could play. ; )

For more information, visit Crystal's blog and tune in tomorrow right here!

0 comments: