An Award!!!


Thank you Kaily for tagging me for this award. I have to answer 5 questions with 5 answers and tag 5 other bloggers to do the same. So here goes!


Question 1. Where were you five years ago?

1. I was living in a 2 bedroom apartment with 5 children and my sister.

2. I worked in Accounting.

3. Although I'd been writing for a few years, I was just beginning to really learn the publishing industry... I still am. ; )

4. I was 15 pounds lighter than I am now!

5. I was engaged and considering quiting my job to stay home and write full time.



Question 2. What is (was) on your to do list?

1. Lose 10 of those 15 pounds! (I was too thin before)

2. Spend more quality time with my kids.

3. Finish my current WIP before summer vacation starts.

4. Change the number of hours in a day to 30 (I'm copying this from Kaily).

5. Get my garden weeded.... they keep growing back, darn it

Question 3. What 5 snacks do you enjoy?

1. Toast

2. Dry cereal

3. Crackers (detect a theme here?)

4. Is coffee a snack? COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE

5. Chocolate... come on did you think that wouldn't be on the list?


Question 4. What five places have you lived?
Mmm.. how about if only list those where I've lived for more than 6 months? (My mom was a gypsy)

1. Ogden, Utah

2. Fresno, California

3. Goldbar, Washington

4. Snohomish, Washington

5. Clovis, California


Question 5. What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?

You mean after faint?

1. Buy a bigger house! Can you say play room? (no more toys in the living room) an office? (no more working in my bedroom)A bedroom for every child (no more arguing--ok, well, less arguing)

2. Go on vacation with all the kids!

3. Buy a book store/coffee house and name it Buy the Book. I'd promote tons of new authors and bake to my heart's content.

4. Hire a housekeeper to do all that cleaning I hate like cleaning the windows, baseboard, the door frames... you get the idea.

5. Write full time and invest in my career by taking classes, going to conventions, learning, learning, learning.


5 bloggers I'm tagging because they are all awesome. I'd have totally picked Kaily too if she hadn't just done it. : )

Helen Hardt
Cari Quinn
JA Saare
Emma Lai
Catherine Bybee

4 comments:

The Muses said...

Thank you for nominating me! ;) How sweet!! I think coffee will be in my answers too.

Kaily Hart said...

Thanks Lynne! Great answers. I love dry cereal as well. I don't get the whole adding milk to it thing. :)

Cari Quinn said...

Aww, thanks for nominating me, Lynne! Loved your list. :)

You know coffee will be all over my list too. Coffee as an appetizer, a snack, an aphrodisiac...hey, I rhymed. (and not surprisingly after that last comment, my word verification was dorkes) LOL

Shawna Thomas said...

LOL Cari, I love when the word verification seems to be making fun of you. It happens to me all the time! This time mine is mandim... mmm

Kaily, I eat cereal with milk too but that just takes too long. LOL. A handful and I'm good to go. : )

Jaime, I don't know a writer who doesn't consume caffeine in some form. Me. I'm a coffee girl all the way through. Although I do have a bottle of Coca Cola on my desk that has a little sign that says 'Drink Me'. It was a give away at a conference and tempting me more every day. : )