Title? I have to come up with a title too?

Have you ever gotten to that point where you’re so far behind with everything, you start daydreaming about ways to freeze time for everybody but you so you can catch up? Or is that just me?

Okay, well, how about you start wishing you didn’t have to sleep—and seriously contemplate how much sleep you really need—so you have more hours in the day to get done what needs to be done?

Yeah, well.

After walking around like a zombie for a few days, I’ve decided that I really do need sleep. Not sleeping is counter-productive because, damn it, my creative brain freezes right on up or perhaps goes to sleep without me.

And I haven’t found a way to freeze time yet, but if I ever do, you‘ll know because those edits will be done in record time, that new rough draft will be written, my house will be clean, your blogs will have been read and commented, I’ll have painted my toenails so I can finally wear those sandals and my garden will be free of weeds.

Until then, please bear with me and know, even though I haven’t commented on your blogs, or posted any of mine, I’m thinking of all of you and wishing you well.

I’ve been contemplating the merits of clones too.

6 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Lol -- I've been MIA on commenting for the last week too, Lynne.

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

The last week has been hell so I feel your pain!! ;-) Trust me, we understand!

Shawna Thomas said...

Hi Helen and Jaime,

Do you think it's something in the air? : ) I hope you two get caught up too! If I ever find the time freezing machine, I'll share.

Lynne

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Bearing with you... apparently I have not learned how to freeze time either.. that is why I am late getting here...

I hope all is well my friend!! Happy Friday...

Shawna Thomas said...

Things are looking up Cecile... namely because I plan on sleeping in tomorrow. : ) You're not late, you're right on time. : )

Have an awesome weekend.

Kaily Hart said...

Yeah, cloning. I dream, no fantasize, about that one (and then my mind starts weaving story scenarios around that concept). Of course, I would never be happy with what the other me would come up with. Life happens. And we deal with it!