Interviews

I've been thinking about what to do with my blog recently and I'm going back to basics. I started this blog with the intention of promoting myself but also spotlighting other writers to help them promote their work.

I'm not the most adept at promotion and I know, from talking with a lot of you, I'm not alone. It's sometimes uncomfortable to ask, and I've been so grateful for those who have interviewed me or spread the word about my writing, I want to return the favor.

So if you have a book or event you'd like me to showcase, please, contact me either via email or by leaving a comment.

I'd love to interview you or one of your characters or just showcase your beautiful cover and a blurb.

Let me know.

Lynne

4 comments:

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Hey Lynne,

You've had me over but you are always welcome to visit my blog if you'd like!

I know how hard it is to spread the word. :)

Shawna Thomas said...

Thanks Jaime. : )

Kaily Hart said...

Hey Lynne, it didn't take me long to realize if you want something, just ask for it. Not a lot that can happen except someone can say 'no'. So, wanna be on my Just Published feature in September?? I figure you can return the favor some day LOL. I don't have my own release date yet from EC, but I'd love to be on your blog. Anytime.

Shawna Thomas said...

Hi Kaily,

You're right. That's why I thought I'd offer my blog for publicity purposes to new and returning publishing authors. (notice, I did not say old?) ; )

I'd love to have you on my blog. Let me know when you have a release day and we'll do some early promo. Or you can do a guest blog now... LOL. We'll take this ti email. : )