Let me introduce you to

one of my books, HOOKING UP. Between getting the word out about CREATIVE LICENSE and planning for the wedding. This book got lost in the promo wheels. Maybe under the wheels...I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for the underdog and really, I know I'm tooting my own horn, but this book is sexy, sweet and will just make you feel good after you read it! I wouldn't lead you astray!

So without further ado:

Trisha is tired of tame, tired of predictable. After years of playing the supporting role, she longs for one night of unrestrained sensuality, a night of passion to reawaken the woman she once was. Can she step out of her comfort zone and into the arms of a stranger for a single taste of erotic abandon?





Hooking Up available at The Wilder Rose Press

0 comments: